Software Testing

Post related to Software testing FAQ's, Automation,Manual testing,Web Testing, Interview Questions,Job openings in Software testing.

February 24, 2007

Why does Software have bugs?

We are now shifted to Software Testing Help with our own domain name. Please visit Software Testing Help and do comment on the blog about software testing queries or blog theme, bug or any suggestion. Now onwards I will be posting on new blog Software Testing Help . I am sure new blog will quickly get ranked in major search engines like Google and Yahoo! I will loose some current traffic due to this switch but I will mange it somehow by redirecting it manually to new blog! I request all the readers please visit the new blog and bookmark softwaretestinghelp.com and current Email subscribers please enter your email address in email feed request form again, in order to continue getting the Software Testing latest updates. See you on SoftwareTestingHelp.com!

Labels: